|S.no||Details Of Dues||Army Personnel Including retired|
|Games & Sports||363||290||218||726|
|Playway upto Class V||290||218||182||503|
|Tutuion Fee I to V||2105/6315||1894/5682||1737/5211||2759/8277|
|Tutuion Fee VI to VIII||2257/6771||2057/6171||1894/5682||3001/9003|
|Tutuion Fee IX to X||2330/6990||2130/6390||1967/5901||3110/9330|
|Tutuion Fee XI to XII||2644/7932||2402/7206||2166/6498||3419/10257|
|Tuition Fee(XI To XII)|
Fee Will Be Charged Quarterly As Follows:
(i) 1st Quarter Apr-June-between 1st To 10th April
(ii) 2nd Quarter July-Sep-between 1st To 10th July
(iii) 3rd Quarter Oct-Dec-between 1st To 10th Oct
(iv) 4th Quarter Jan-Mar-between 1st To 10th Jan
• Fee will be deposited in state bank of India, Mamun cantt branch and collected at the school premises from 1st to 10th of April , July , October and January.
• Fee and fine if not paid for three consecutive months may result the name of the student being struck off the rolls.
• Fee of whole year can also be paid in advance,if desired.
• fee will not be accepted unless pay-in-slip is duly filled in(all 4 portions) with regards to Name,Admission No.,Class and section etc.
• Counterfoils must be retained as they serve as official receipt.
• TC will be issued every Tuesday and Saturday after seven clear days from the date of submission of clearance. Fee will be charged upto the month of submission of an application/issue of TC.