1. Direct Admission for Army personnel wards subject to availability of seats in the class.
2. The children seeking admission in II-V are tested for English, Hindi & Maths. Children seeking admission for VI-XII are tested for English Science & Maths.
3. The syllabus for any entrance test is that of the class the child has already passed i.e. one standard lower than one to which the admission is being sought.
Provisional Admission to class XI will be done on the basis of overall performance of pre-board exams in class X in previous school. Students are advised to bring pre-board progress of class X in original at the time of interview. It is however clarified that if any student fails to secure the requisite percentage of marks in class X boards in particular stream, he /she will not be allowed to continue the stream. The parents of children provisionally admitted to class XI will therefore be required to give an undertaking to this effect that they will NOT claim admission to a particular stream if their ward fails to secure requisite percentage of marks in class X board examination for that stream.
1. The child seeking admission in class I should be of 5 years as on 31 march 2012
2. Extract of DOPT-II order or a certificate regarding the date of birth of child duly signed by the CO/OC of concerned unit must be attached with admission form.
3. One copy each of passport size photograph of child and father mother or guardian if any will be required for registration.
4. The child seeking admission in class II to XII must bring transfer certificate form previous school duly signed by district educational authority and original report card.
5. Certificate form CO/OC unit in case of serving army personnel or photocopy of discharge book attested in case of ex-servicemen is required to be attached with admission with admission form.
6. Serving & pay drawn certificate for ward of defence personnel form the concerned unit must be attached.
7. Form should be filled neatly in legible handwriting