|S.no||Details Of Dues||Army Personnel|
|1||One Time Charges||For Classes I-XII|
|2||ANNUAL CHARGES CLASSES I TO XII|
|EXAM & STY||400||400||400||800|
|GAMES & SPORTS||400||400||400||800|
|PLAY WAY/ LAB EQPT||120||120||120||240|
|3||ANNUAL TUTION FEE|
|Tuition Fee(I TO V)||26400||25300||24200||39600|
Fee Will Be Charged Quarterly As Follows:
(i) 1st Quarter Apr-June-between 1st To 10th April
(ii) 2nd Quarter July-Sep-between 1st To 10th July
(iii) 3rd Quarter Oct-Dec-between 1st To 10th Oct
(iv) 4th Quarter Jan-Mar-between 1st To 10th Jan
• Fee will be deposited in state bank of India, Mamun cantt branch and collected at the school premises from 1st to 10th of April , July , October and January.
• Fee and fine if not paid for three consecutive months may result the name of the student being struck off the rolls.
• Fee of whole year can also be paid in advance,if desired.
• fee will not be accepted unless pay-in-slip is duly filled in(all 4 portions) with regards to Name,Admission No.,Class and section etc.
• Counterfoils must be retained as they serve as official receipt.
• TC will be issued every Tuesday and Saturday after seven clear days from the date of submission of clearance. Fee will be charged upto the month of submission of an application/issue of TC.